Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2011

165 days later...

Hey there, remember me?!

No, I really don't blame you! Things have been pretty busy these past few months and I'm not even going to pretend I'm great at multitasking, so this little blog right here unfortunately slipped by the wayside, (again!!!)  

No more I tell you, no more! From now on I pledge to be a better blogger (I know you've heard this one before), a better multitasker, and I promise to post more exciting images to make you wanna pop back for more!

I'll be back tomorrow to let you know what's happening round here as we've got a few exciting things coming up, but in the meantime, here's some happy memories of the past few months.



Not one,


not two,


but three awesome weddings of three very special friends!

I was so happy to be a part of these special days, each and every one amazing in their own unique way.

xxx


All images: my own

No comments:

Post a Comment