Pages

Friday 21 October 2011

L.O.V.E


To say I love these insanely beautiful chandeliers is an understatement. 


However, something tells me I wouldn't quite be able to afford the price tag, but I'd be a very happy bunny if I happened to own one! 


Stumbling across these beautiful images is precisely why, at times, random web surfing is productive and not a complete waste of time! 


Found over at a lovely blog African Daydreams....somehow!!

I'm completely in agreement with Tapiwa, the author of the blog, describing them as 'gently floating creatures from the deep'. These beautiful fittings reminded me straight away of giant squid or jellyfish. Very elegant and ethereal ones at that!!! If you simply can't live without one, take a look at Willowlamp's website and I wish you all the best making a decision!!! 

Happy weekend everyone! x


All images: Willowlamp

1 comment:

  1. Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Bermain Judi Di Museumbola
    * Permainan Lengkap dari A sampai Z
    * Opsi Deposit Banyak Seperti Bank, E-Cash , PULSA
    * Semua Rekening Bank termasuk Bank Daerah Bisa Di Daftarkan
    * Bonus Banyak
    * Deposit 2 Menit
    * Withdraw 5 Menit Paling Lama
    * Cs Professional 24 Jam Online

    Daftar Slot Online
    Link Alternatif Museumbola
    Judi Bola Online
    Slot pulsa tanpa potongan
    Demo Slot Habanero

    ReplyDelete