Pages

Thursday 5 May 2011

Today's Delights

This gorgeous book which was delivered this morning.

Creative Walls by Geraldine James.

I found it hard not to sit down and read it from cover to cover!

Little peeks of wonderfully creative homes and stunning imagery.
Very inspiring indeed!

This calligraphy found whilst immersing myself once again in Delight By Design.
Blair's blog never fails to enchant me.

The Hydrangeas in our office.

Am I weird when I say I could stare at them all day?!!

Ok, perhaps a little bit, but the varying shades of the petals really are amazing.

Definitely one of my favourite flowers without a doubt! x

All other images: my own

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the fascination with hydrangeas. They are the weirdest flowers - if you keep staring at them they don't look like flowers, but more like a collection of coloured leaves. Lovely images of them.

    ReplyDelete