Pages

Thursday 26 August 2010

A wee post

Can I start by saying, I'm sorry but I haven't a scooby where I got this image from!
(please let me know if you do!)

I'm just in from a long day on site but thought I'd post this image which I recently sent to my friends Ange & Ben who are buying their first house and wanted some bedroom ideas! I'm very excited for them! I can imagine waking up in this room would set you up for the day! The colours are so refreshing and cheery and I love the unique headboard idea.

What a great way of making use of an old bed base too during that transitional stage between homes, especially if you plan on buying a new one along with a headboard in the future. Plus, it would save you some pennies...always a good thing!

Image: Unknown (again, sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment