Pages

Friday 13 August 2010

Still on the subject...


I popped out today to buy some milk and ended up with this in my shopping basket. 

Yes, today I will admit, I did take a slight detour from the supermarket!!! However, I am actually sitting here now without this lovely duvet cover in my possession. To be honest, I don't need another duvet cover and this one probably wouldn't have sat well in my bedroom, but I'm a sucker for bedding and I couldn't resist at the time...that is, until the guilt of more spending set in! 

Now, as I sit here writing this, I'm thinking why did I not buy it at the time, seeing as (1) I was in my local TK Maxx and the item in question was at least £40 cheaper than in the store and (2) I generally don't spend that much anyway! What a fool!

I must need my zeds though that's for sure! All this talk of beds and bedding!
Have a lovely relaxing weekend folks!
Images: Jigsaw

No comments:

Post a Comment