Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Jim Dickens

This image I found over at Little Green Notebook made me think of a swatch I pick up every time I'm over at my local fabric suppliers sorting out my fabrics for jobs.

The Ikat collection available from Jim Dickens.

Perhaps the more I pick it up, the more I may be able to use it in a forthcoming project?!

I love the Jazz colourway, particularly in the Bukara design seen in the top image.

However, I have to say this is my favorite. 

Love the subtle tones of this colourway and think if I were to use this in a scheme, I'd pair it with a deeper shade on the wall, such as Farrow and Ball's Mouse's Back to really make a feature of the fabric. 
Which do you prefer?

1 comment:

  1. hi i am desperately trying to track down some of this fabric as jim dickens themselves are out of stock... you dont happen to know anyone who has it?
    found this by accident loving!!!! yours zoe

    ReplyDelete