Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2010

A new month, a new(ish) desk

I woke up today and decided my desk needed a fresh new look.

This is what it looked like this morning (cleared of course!!)

It started life as a pine table which I painted up at the start of the year and the idea was to change the wallpaper under the glass top from time to time which I also had cut to fit.

Whilst it's still officially Summer here in the U.K, the nights are slowly getting darker and I felt like lightening things up around the office.

I used Ribbed by Ferm Living under the glass...

It's funny how changing one little thing can make something feel like new...

...and this is what it looked like this evening. I'm really pleased with it's new found lighter look!

1 comment:

  1. That's a terrific idea for a desk - and satisfies the endless need for change that afflicts us designers! Your chosen new wallpaper is beautiful and truly perfect for autumn.

    ReplyDelete