Pages

Thursday 23 September 2010

A year on

Yes, today our business, Coachhouse 8 Ltd turned one!

It's quite hard to believe where the year has gone but we can safely say we've enjoyed every minute and fingers crossed there'll be many more exciting years to come!

I think it's a fitting time to say a H.U.G.E thank you to everyone who helped us in the beginning and who have continued to support us along the way, you know who you are and we're extremely grateful!

It also means that I really need to pull my finger out and update our website which has been on my list since the start of the year! We're both really looking forward to our second year and have some exciting things planned for the business so I'll be sure to share them with you.

In the meantime I'm off to drink fizz and eat cake. It's nearly the weekend folks! x


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lex! Just checked out your website and it is fabulous. (It doesn't look neglected at all!) Hope the second year brings in lots of exciting projects for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you Virginia. I really appreciate your comments and it's lovely to know when people enjoy looking at the website. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete