Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Three Days

I took this last photo through the windscreen of our hire car, a little over three days ago, yet now it seems like a distant memory. (I found myself slightly obsessed with the local goats and their amazing rock-climbing abilities!)

It's funny how quickly you slip back to reality though isn't it?

The last few days have flown, catching up on e-mails in the office and all the necessary things you do when you return from time away.

We've also been looking forward to the delivery of our newly upholstered sofa for the office above. It's an old Habitat one which was given to us along with a couple of chairs in return for some help I've been giving my friend's parents in their home. Thanks Jan & Mary - we're loving it!!

And finally, (I know you shouldn't start a sentence with and..) the curtains have been going up in a scheme I've been working on for a lovely couple which is nearing completion. It's always lovely to see a job coming together, so all in all it's been a busy but satisfying week so far. Hope you've found that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment