Pages

Thursday 5 January 2012

Not a Pine type either!


Yep, it's not for me!!

Ok, so stripped Pine was all the rage not too many years ago, but I'm with the Victorians on this one and I'm happy to pull out the paintbrush in a few of our rooms!

We've stripped back a piece of floorboard on the ground floor as we've got plans for the timber in both the kitchen and living/dining room and will be trying out some wax finishes at the weekend. It's always exciting to see the timber revealed after years of dirt, even if you know what will be revealed!  

I'll be posting more on this tomorrow. In the meantime, I'll be picking up the wallpaper steamer again tonight to tackle the remaining few bits of woodchip and will hopefully get some photos on here of the rooms so far, for those of you who have been asking. x

No comments:

Post a Comment