Pages

Thursday 3 November 2011

Relaxed celebrations


I put this image aside a while ago as inspiration for our wedding. Yes wedding Steve!! I have to keep reminding him of this little fact (...and I am smiling as I write this, don't worry!!)

In amongst the renovations, we're also meant to be planning our big day and believe it or not, we're hoping to say our "I do's" exactly a year today.

We've both always loved the idea of a cosy Autumnal wedding with a relaxed vibe and I think this table setting achieves this. I love the use of the simple bentwood chairs and the candles placed along the length of the table at varying heights.

Aren't the possibilities for table settings just endless?!!! x


2 comments:

  1. It's charming. I think some of my favourite weddings have been held in barns, just like this. Something extra magical about the country feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alasan Kenapa Kamu Harus Bermain Judi Di Museumbola
    * Permainan Lengkap dari A sampai Z
    * Opsi Deposit Banyak Seperti Bank, E-Cash , PULSA
    * Semua Rekening Bank termasuk Bank Daerah Bisa Di Daftarkan
    * Bonus Banyak
    * Deposit 2 Menit
    * Withdraw 5 Menit Paling Lama
    * Cs Professional 24 Jam Online

    Daftar Slot Online
    Link Alternatif Museumbola
    Judi Bola Online
    Slot pulsa tanpa potongan
    Demo Slot Habanero

    ReplyDelete