Pages

Thursday 25 November 2010

Today is a special day...

My wish was granted.

We woke up to snow this morning!

A gorgeous parcel arrived in the post, containing this beautiful print from Abby Try Again.
I just love it!

There were also a couple of very kind surprises inside.

This one is so fitting for today's weather....thank you so much Abby!

...and I was about to say we are waiting on some very special news, but as I write this I've just heard that my beautiful friend Jemma has had a gorgeous baby boy Max.

So, congratulations to Jem's and Chris, who will undoubtedly make the most amazing parents!

The snow was definitely for him. x x x

2 comments:

  1. Snow seems to have come early this year in the northern hemisphere. So pretty! While in the southern half of the world, we are having the most lovely spring - such contrasts for Christmas. BTW, I was following you and I seem to have dropped off, so I am now following you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really sorry Virginia!!

    I'm glad you are following me again! Your comments are always very much appreciated!

    Well, it's still snowing here and I'm loving it - even though Britain is never quite prepared for the snow and things seem to come to a standstill!

    My family are returning to the U.K at Christmas after living in Adelaide for over three years so it will definitely be one extreme to the other for them!

    xx

    ReplyDelete