Pages

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Time to wrap up






I'm sitting in our office with sleet lashing against the window, and whilst it's toasty in here, I would just love to be cosied up in this gorgeous cabin, found over at Trendey and featured at the lovely Skona Hem. I don't think there's anything within the space that I don't like...from the panelled grey walls, the mixture of timbers, the sheepskins, the cushion motifs, the industrial lighting and even down to the purple towels in the bathroom. The list is endless......

Off to put on my slippers. x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lex, I am new here and am so delighted to have found your blog. This gorgeous mountain cabin near my old home town of Lillehammer in Norway is heaven. Love everything about mountain living.. and I say that sitting so far away from all of that.. here in sunny Sydney Australia.. :)

    Your blog is lovely and I look forward to visiting again. Do you have an email subscription or follow button?

    x Charlotta
    (Space for Inspiration)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotta! Thank you so much for your lovely comments. Reading them this morning was a lovely start to a Tuesday and it really makes my day when people stop by!

    You'll see I've added a follow button now....hope this helps! Even though it's coming up to a year since I started this blog I'm still such a novice so please bear with me while I make the simple things complicated (!!) and hopefully I can learn from you and all the other wonderful bloggers out there.

    So glad you like my blog and that you've introduced me to yours, I can't wait to spend more time looking through all your wonderful posts.

    Oh and I hope you find time for that manicure after your mammoth cleaning session (don't you find it cleanses your brain at the same time too?!!)

    Hope you pop back soon!

    Lex x

    ReplyDelete