Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2011

This image seriously stopped me in my tracks.

I don't know what it was...the shot of colour from the vintage Eames chair, the striking shell-like centrepiece or that hide (ok-so faux would be better). I think it's just a simple case of all these elements and more make up a pretty spectacular room!

This is the home of interior designer, Marie Olsson Nylander and no wonder it seems to be popping up on so many blogs - it's unbelieveable! The mixture of colours, patterns and textures she's created in her home is the best I've seen in a long time. This image, I hadn't seen, which I found here via Annaleena's blog.

Take a look there too..it's worth it! x

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! That is a knockout image! I haven't seen it before - so thanks for popping it on your collection. So deliciously eclectic.

    ReplyDelete