Pages

Monday 10 January 2011

Monday's mood



I'm really loving the {sludgy colours} of these items and also in the room above. They perfectly sum up how I'm feeling today...not emotionally but creatively (if you know what I mean?!) I do love the combination of deep muted tones with the addition of metallic elements to add a little lift to a space. I'm thinking mossy greens with hammered copper and slate blues and greys with rose gold.

Pendant Lights: Tom Dixon, Table & Display Cabinet: Oka, Paint: Farrow & Ball

So, I pulled together a little moodboard.
Purely because I'm totally head over heels for that rug. Unfortunately, rugs and Larry don't mix!! x

2 comments:

  1. I love those sludgy colours - always so restful and they can be enlivened if need be by a shot of colour from a whimsical bright item - or simply kept pure as they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Virginia. A very happy New Year to you!
    You're right...they're so versatile. Great on their own as you say and easily adapted for a fresh new look. A very important part of any scheme!

    ReplyDelete