Pages

Thursday 8 July 2010

A lovely start to my 28th year...

Time spent at the caravan is time very well spent in my opinion!

Our lovely friends Ange and Ben brought some lanterns with them to light at midnight. It was so nice watching them float away above the sea until they were tiny specks in the distance.

We were woken on the morning of my birthday by the sunrise streaming in through the windows.


Larry loved his time on the beach as usual. This time, chasing seagulls and fetching flip-flops. That's not a fish in his mouth I promise...he's not that clever!
 
...and the icing on the cake was this gorgeous present from my lovely mum and dad.

I saw this 1930's lamp in one of my favourite antique shops months ago when shopping with my mum. At the time I decided not to buy it as I'd spent quite a bit that month but was upset when I realised it had been sold. I really wasn't expecting to see it again when I unwrapped my parcel! They definitely know how to make their daughter happy!!! So, here's a huge big thank-you to everyone who made my birthday so special.

I love surprises don't you? x

No comments:

Post a Comment