Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Paris & Pierre




Well, I can't believe how time's flown since we got back from our lovely little trip. The sun eventually came out on our last evening but Paris is so beautiful, even in the rain, so we didn't mind one bit. 

While we were wandering the streets of Saint-Germain, this gorgeous fabric caught my eye in the window of Pierre Frey (not the best snap, sorry!) and I've been meaning to look up the name of it for the last couple of days for future reference. Well, whilst I was flicking through my April issue of Elle Decoration which landed on our doorstep this morning, what do you think I should find?!!! 

Thank-you E.D! Job done! 

Have a look through their 2010 Spring/Summer pattern book section for some other lovely new fabrics!

Image 3: Pierre Frey

No comments:

Post a Comment