Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Chevron or Herringbone?..either way, please remove that carpet!







I've lived with it 2 years and Steve 16 years (!!!), it's served us well (obviously!) but the blue carpet in our living room really has to go! I use the term 'lived with' - what I really mean is 'put up with' and luckily Steve is in agreement that the poor old floor needs a fresh new look.

I'm definitely all for timber, what with a dog who seems magnetically attracted to mud, and I've always loved parquet since my Nanna has had it in her house for years, so I'm thinking some nice reclaimed timber flooring would be just perfect. 

The only thing is, it's a fairly large space so it may just come down to the pennies in the end but in the meantime, I'll keep staring at these lovely pictures and cross my fingers and toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment